I have been doing this for a over a YEAR now, I expect things to go SMOOTHLY and ORDERLY!
I want to see my lovely watchers being the smart people they are and follow the rules.
I'd hate to disqualify someone this month.
(I didn't have to disqualify anyone last month :3 Keep it that way)
Since some of you out there complain it isn't "described in DETAIL", I'm going to write down every single step like an instruction manual...
Because apparently more people need one then I thought.
1. Find an OC to Nominate.
- It can NOT be one of yours
- It can NOT be one of mine
- If it won in the past, it is not allowed to be nominated again.
(Past Winners are posted at the end of this journal)
- You may only nominate ONE
- Do NOT comment below about who you're nominating; I will hide it.
2. Copy the link (URL) of the OC and paste it into a NOTE with the creators name
- Do NOT tell the creator you are nominating their OC.
This is 100% anonymous and secret until I reveal who nominated who.
- If it is not sent in a NOTE, I will not accept it and/or disqualify your nominee.
3. Send me the note, and pretend it never existed!
- After nominating and sending the note, you are NOT allowed to talk about it.
- No telling others who you nominated
- No telling other to vote for a specific pony'
- Treat this like Fight Club. Only rule; we don't talk about Fight Club.
Simple as that.
Also; I know a lot of you like sticking to "Monthly Themes" it seems.. and I know, March is the time of year for St. Patrick's
day... But try NOT to? I never intended this to be like a Pony OC Calender, just a recognition of OCs who deserve the recognition. Nominate who you truly want to nominate, not just based on holiday themes.
So without further ado, get those Notes sent my way!
Past OC Winners